Saturday, September 3, 2016

Model Child

Today I went out to shoot Elena because she is just so adorable! It was all going great until I noticed I made a rookie mistake. We went out and I immediately began shooting. After about 5 minutes of just outstanding modeling from my precious 2 year old, I realized I had failed to fix the ISO before shooting. I had been shooting indoors a few hours prior to our mini shoot and all of my images were extremely over-exposed and not salvageable, really. I tried to fix some of these images to the best of my ability! I did get some great shots after the matter too, so it was okay.
Am I a pro yet?

It's clear to see which the over exposed images are. Guys, she was seriously being just a PERFECT little model! She was working it without me telling her what to do. It was insane!












She is beautiful and has a kind heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment