Sunday, May 14, 2017

Nancy The Senior

I was contacted by Nancy's mom to set up a senior shoot, and I was thrilled! This was my first time shooting senior photos and it was great!! I realized while on the spot, I didn't have to take a million pictures of the same shot. Shooting just one person rather than 3+, was super fun and it gave us more time to do a much wider variety of poses and backgrounds. It's safe to say I had a marvelous time and I hope for more senior shoots! 
Nancy did one outfit change. Both of her outfits were perfect! Great taste. I love her vibrant smile in a lot of the shots. 
Congratulations to Nancy on finishing high school (in a couple of weeks)!! And best wishes on the road that lies ahead! 


Inline image 6

Inline image 1

Inline image 4

Inline image 4

Inline image 1

Inline image 3

Inline image 2


Inline image 1

Inline image 2

Hope you enjoyed! Drop a comment if you liked!

No comments:

Post a Comment