Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Jones // Albion Basin

 I want to begin this post by acknowledging these guy's style! Oh my freaking gosh! They looked amazing! Looking the part makes the session turn out even better!  If you are looking to get any kind of photos done, please make sure you're dressing like you're going to church or a fancy event.  These sessions are an investment for you and most people have them done only a one every couple of years.   As photographers, we do our best to make the photos look PERFECT, but our clients must also help us out in that aspect! 

This was part of the light and life workshop.  I learned so much at this session because I am a hands on person.  I loved seeing Tracy do her thing with the family and shadowed her as much and as closely as I possibly could.  I think some go the other attendees were getting a little impatient with me, SORRY!  I am ready to kick some serious butt in my future family sessions! 

These lifestyles images are beautiful and I am so happy with the outcome!  Take a look my friends! 


































Coming back at you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment