Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Maternity // Saltair

I had the opportunity to go to my first photography workshop last weekend.  While it was costly, it was worth every penny.  I was honored to get to meet one of my favorite family photographers of all time, Tray Layne, and learn from her.  She is a great example of what hard work and dedication can help you accomplish.   Most of my work is inspired by hers.  Her clean, light style is just what I like and am working towards.   Not only did I get to meet this exceptional woman, I also got to meet so many other beautiful women all with unique beautiful backgrounds. I am so happy about these new friendships and pray they last!  

This session was one of four we got to shoot.  They were all completely unreal and beautiful.  I can't wait to share all of them with you guys!  

On another note, today I got shampoo in my eye while I showered. It burned for about 2 hours.  Every time I blinked, it was like sandpaper on my eyeball.  I was so mad at my self.  Seconds before the shampoo hit my eye, I watched, bracing, but didn't shut my eye quickly enough to not have it land in it.  I rinsed my eye in the shower for a few minutes and didn't feel any difference.  I got out of the shower and continued to rinse in the sink. NO CHANGE.  I thought for sure my eyeball was a goner.  I would never again see out of that eye. But apparently time heals all things and here I am 3-4 hours later, fit as a fiddle!  That was today's adventure!  Hope you enjoyed all of my drama ;)


Without further delay, the beautiful maternity shoot at Saltair with the beautiful Madison Murdock with a beautiful Free People dress! 






























No comments:

Post a Comment